AspectCTRM Lite (LE), Standard (SE), & Enterprise Editions (EE)
AspectCTRM is a trading and risk management solution for today’s commodity traders, risk managers, operations staff and back-office personnel. There are four basic components, with the solution varying by product and industry focus, such as Metals/Steel, Bunkering, etc. See our Industries section for more details. These components include: Trade Management, Risk Management, Physical Operations and Financial Operations.
The Aspect Multi-Commodity Framework is the world’s first cross-asset trading and risk management platform fully delivered Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) in the Cloud. What this means is software applications have been designed for Web use, and delivered as a service using Cloud computing. It’s fully Web-based, and there’s never costly software to install. You have instant access to the full range of functionality from your Web browser. There are no expensive installations, services or databases to buy and support. Everything is provided by Aspect out of the box. The solution scales from single users to multi-location global businesses backed up with professional support and Disaster Recovery built into the solution. It’s fully secure. No longer is a professional solution of reach. Your capital can be invested into the business, not tied up in expensive, risky implementation projects with traditional vendors.
AspectCTRM Multi-Commodity Support
Our solutions vary by specific industry requirements. This section focuses primarily on oil, petroleum and petrochemical products.
Visit the Industries section to learn more about your area of interest.
AspectCTRM Lite, Standard & Enterprise Editions
AspectCTRM features three editions that scale with the needs of our users: Lite, Standard and Enterprise. The Lite Edition features front office functionality that deploys within hours out-of-the-box. Functionality includes trade capture, position keeping, profit and loss tracking and market risk reporting. These features are limited for the trial version. The expanded Standard and Enterprise Editions are robust in features covering the full spectrum of functionality for trade and risk management, and physical and financial operations with advanced reporting, integration and more.
- Swift Deployment: While other systems can take years to develop and implement, the Aspect Multi-commodity Framework is designed to be quickly re-configured to meet specific needs of diverse commodities companies. Our framework is agile and flexible allowing your business to rapidly change and meet market and client demands.
- Easily Configured: Customize screens, set security limits, and configure workflows and notifications to align with business processes.
- Flexible Integration: Open Web Service APIs allow companies to maintain existing investments in legacy third-party and proprietary systems.
Common Features & Functionality
Some features not available in the Lite Edition. Ask us for a full module description
- Report Builder: AspectCTRM is deployed with a series of pre-built reports depending on the edition. For more customized reports, Aspect can build them for you, or train your staff.
- OLAP Slice & Dice Reporting: Manipulate and analyze large amounts of data, quickly and from multiple perspectives.
- Security Module: Securely define and set user and roles based parameters, and protect your business from fraud. Allow users see and update only the data approved by management.
- Notifications: Set alerts to notify trading and operations teams of important thresholds and events that require attention and activities.
- Bookmarks: Bookmark reports for single click access later.
- XML Integration: Upload & download data (trades, costs, nodes, prices) in XML format via the user interface (UI) or Web services interface.
We just got in 8 weeks what has eluded us for 8 Years!