Flexible Service Options Make AspectDSC The Choice Of Thousands Of Traders Globally
AspectDSC offers a series of Desktop Editions, displaying pre-built templates for specific commodities to help you track the information that’s important to you. Affordable monthly subscriptions allow you to pay for only what you need, include a wide range of content from leading exchanges and news sources. When you subscribe to the Desktop Edition, you get mobile access at no charge. Leverage our Decision Support Tools on the next page to trade with confidence.
- Take advantage of affordable multi-license subscriptions for your global trading team.
- Utilize templates built to suit a group of traders by product line such as futures traders and physical traders, etc.
- You can customize our portal with your branding, logo and color scheme.
Aspect was the first to provide market data access on mobile devices, and continues to be a leader delivering mobile applications for commodity traders. You are free to take the market with you on your BlackBerry®, iPhone, iPad, PDA, Android or any Windows-enabled mobile device. With your AspectDSC account you can access live, tick-by-tick futures anywhere, anytime. All the news and prices available on AspectDSC Desktop subscriptions are also available on mobile. You can even access charts and plot intra-day and historical charts on iPhone and Android phones.
- Get started for as little as $35 per month with the most powerful & affordable mobile solution available.
- Never lose sight of critical commodity news and pricing benchmarks essential for making minute-by-minute decisions including the Platts Window.
- Maintain access even when your company network goes down or when bad weather or other circumstances disrupt your Internet connection.
- Carry one mobile device for email, phone, commodity market information and contacts.
AspectDSC Data Services
Our business is in hosting, delivering and supporting applications with large volumes of data, therefore we have the expertise to provide you with specialized data services for commodity prices. Our Data Services Team can capture your proprietary data, right off your trader’s spreadsheets, store and redistribute that data to your entire organization through AspectDSC. Data can also be captured by FTP at the end of the day or intraday on a set refresh cycle or in near real-time via XML.
We are also providing our clients with real-time intraday and end-of-day XML feeds into their trading and risk platforms, which includes exchange feeds from CME/NYMEX and ICE along with Platt’s data delivered as you need it. Many of our clients who subscribe to AspectDSC also subscribe to our trade, risk and operations solution, AspectCTRM, are also able to extract trade data from AspectCTRM, and distribute it across their users in AspectDSC. We host our services in state-of-the-art data centers sitting on the global backbone and our U.S. data center is connected directly to the CME feed enabling us to offer ultra-low latency for high-speed transactions (4 m/s) and hosting for Algorithmic trading.
Display the day’s prices, trends and news in large, flatscreen format. It can be customized with your company’s branding and logo. Automated login and reboot-start means you’re in with a click and it continuously runs as long as it’s plugged in.
- Get your AspectDSC in English, Russian or Chinese.
- Our multi-language portal serves our global traders in local languages.
- Also put your company logo and branding on your portal.
Try AspectDSC Mobile For Desktop
Display a simple screen with live prices that tick on your desktop. This is great for when you’re in remote places with slow Internet access or you just need the minimum data sets. There’s no extra fee, it’s part of your subscription.
We needed a market information system that offered access to Platts real-time news and prices. AspectDSC provides us with a cost-effective and user friendly solution, at a fraction of the cost of other systems.
- Instant online deployment. No installation.
- Easy-to-use & configure. Designed by energy pros.
- Highly scalable, supporting thousands of subscribers 24/7, including top energy companies in 90 countries.
- No maintenance, software or hardware costs.
- No training costs.
- Free, no-interruption upgrades while you work.
- Free support.
- No firewall hassles.
- Secure, sophisticated & customizable.
- Multi-language: English, Russian & Chinese